RESIDÉAL, your home away from home in La Grande Motte
Private car park
Play area for children
Outdoor fitness equipment
Snacking service in July and August
RESIDÉAL Bernard de Ventadour
Are you looking for a hotel, a self catering residence, a rental apartment in a quality setting for holiday or business stays in la Grande Motte, near Montpellier?
Discover RESIDÉAL Bernard de Ventadour, our residence at the gateway to the Camargue Regional Nature Park, under the Mediterranean sun!
With a direct path to the fine sandy beaches just 200m away, in a verdant setting and just a 500 m walk to the centre of the resort, RESIDÉAL Bernard de Ventadour has all of the necessary elements to make your stay a true pleasure.
Designed and equipped for your convenience, the studios and two-room apartments of RESIDÉAL Bernard de Ventadour offer all the facilities that will make you feel at home:
- lodgings spacious enough for 2 to 5 people ;
- a fully equipped kitchen area ;
- TV (TNT), optional in the studios, free of charge in the two-room apartments. Wi-Fi connection.
Two studios and five two-room apartment are specially designed and equipped for our guests with reduced mobility.
Your leisure activities:
- Sea front, beaches, marina, nautical centre
- Plenty of fun activities for children and adults in the resort
- The Espace Grand Bleu aquatic park, the tennis centre with 33 courts
- Bicycle riding, horseback riding, sea excursions
- Golf course, casino, cinemas, discotheques
- The Camargue, Provence, the Pont du Gard, the Roman remains in Nîmes, Arles, Saint Rémy de Provence.
Discover La Grande Motte and its surroundings
On the Mediterranean coast, between Montpellier and Aigues-Mortes, lies La Grande Motte. The town enjoys an exceptionally mild climate as well as a reputation for being one of the top resorts in the south of France.
Dynamic, lively, equipped with a vast array of leisure amenities, La Grande Motte provides all the facilities for sports and discovery activities to ensure holidays that are high on intensity.
While staying at RESIDÉAL, do not miss the opportunity to discover the resort of La Grande Motte and its unique architecture, the legendary Camargue, but also the numerous other treasures of Occitanie and Provence.