RESIDÉAL, your home away from home in Antibes
Rental or hotel mode
Reception desk open 7 days a week
2 swimming pools
Solarium with view
Bar & garden
Launderette & Laundry service
Are you looking for a hotel, a self-catering residence, a rental apartment in a quality setting for holiday or business stays in Antibes Juan-les-Pins on the Mediterranean coast? Choose RESIDÉAL Antibes!
Ideally located just 800 metres from the sea and Port Vauban, featuring 2 swimming pools, one of which is outdoors, RESIDÉAL Antibes offers you luxurious comfort in an unspoilt setting and invites you to take full advantage of the French Riviera’s charms.
The studios and two-room apartments of RESIDÉAL Antibes provide everything necessary to make you feel at home :
- a space suitable for between 2 and 6 people ;
- a fully equipped kitchen area which gives you the freedom to prepare your meals or opt for gourmet outings according to your mood ;
- air conditioning, satellite TV and in-room Wi-Fi connection.
Four studios are specially designed and equipped for guests with reduced mobility.
Your leisure activities near RESIDÉAL Antibes
- the beaches at Antibes and Juan-Les-Pins,
- the old town and the museums (Fort Carré, the archeological museum, the Napoleon museum, the botanical gardens of the Villa Thuret, the Picasso museum),
- the aquatic games of the Marineland complex,
- the festivals: jazz, lyrical art, theatre,
- the carnival in Nice,
- the nautical centre at Antibes and 15 tennis courts at the foot of the residence,
- the golf courses: Mougins, Cannes-Mandelieu, Valbonne, Biot,
- excursions to interesting areas on the Riviera.
Discover Antibes and its region
Antibes, historic town and exclusive resort, is one of the high spots of the Côte d’Azur.
Start your day on the beach soaking up the sun, then take a stroll through the town and nearby countryside if you desire. However you choose to spend your time, the days will fly by in Antibes.
In close proximity to all major access roads, RESIDÉAL Antibes is the ideal starting point for visiting the Coast, but also magical Provence and its plethora of attractions.